Company Data at a Glance through Business Intelligence
User-friendly Business Intelligence Solution
A computer-based BI system is designed to generate information in a user-friendly way. It also offers decision-makers with relatively limited computer knowledge the opportunity to create their own analyses. Good Business Intelligence systems provide tools to apply any kind of data demarcation. A meaningful support for the identification of potential problem areas.
Business Intelligence for Analysing internal and external Factors
By means of a BI-System many internal as well as external factors can be analysed that could potentially have an influence on the organisation. The prerequisite is that relevant data for analysis is available. The basis of a Business Intelligence system is the option to periodically aggregate data from different data sources (data bases) and transfer them into a database for analyses (data warehouse).
This is not only about presenting the data after aggregation from data sources:
- Data can be demarcated in the form of «drill-downs» to be able to present results in a comprehensible format later on.
- Drill-downs can be used to develop potential solutions for problems.
- To call attention to potential problem areas, data for certain values can be highlighted in colour.
- Increases in complaints reaching the Service Organisation can for example be marked in red.
BI for Optimising your Service Performance
Evaluation of Customer Requests
With the trueAct Business Intelligence solution all relevant evaluations of customer requests and performance of the service organisation can be created at any time. They include for example
- the development of the number of open cases in a certain time per organisational unit (backlog)
- the fulfilment of Service Level Agreements (SLA)
- the development of the average handling time per case per category (AHT)
Set of Standard Reports
According to their needs, authorised end users can create, put together and design their own evaluations based on a set of standard reports. The following advantages of trueAct BI are especially remarkable in this context:
- User-friendly technology (developed for non-technical users)
- The creation of dashboards, analyses and reports by means of a few mouse clicks
- Flexibility and efficiency
- Low training effort
- Designed for future growth of users and data volume
trueAct Business Intelligence
With trueAct BI incoming data of service organisations can be used in an operative and at the same time strategic management tool. The unique software allows conclusions about customer satisfaction and identifies potentials for optimisation. Thus, it is a vital instrument for the implementation of Service Excellence.
Summary of Benefits
- Optimised decision-taking
- Improved customer loyalty and satisfaction
- Faster reaction to sudden changes
- Continuous improvement of products and services
- Performance monitoring
- Consistent information and statistics
- Effective use of resources