Challenges in Email Management
- Emails can get lost or are not answered.
- Response times vary a lot.
- Response within a reasonable time is often difficult to realise.
- Emails are forwarded several times, before an answer is written.
- Too many manual steps are required for processing and answering of customer requests.
- Routine inquiries need to be answered manually. Thus, urgent requests do not get a higher priority.
- Response emails are not standardised content-wise and with regards to format. Therefore the customer perceives response time and quality as insufficient.
The Leading Email Management Software trueAct by PIDAS
With trueAct efficient Email management can be integrated into the Service Organisation which is able to solve the well-known challenges within this communication channel:
- Based on text analyses trueAct recognises the customer, his language, his request and where appropriate, also negative emotions.
- Based on the rules and according to the text analysis result, the system forwards the inquiry to the right competence team.
- All emails are handled on the basis of a standardised and monitored Service Process.
- Every employee responsible for replying to emails has the overview of his open emails at any point in time.
- trueAct proposes suitable response options to him, which correspond to company directives.
- Service agents see at one glance for which inquiries the prescribed response time is about to expire.
- trueAct is capable to send an automatic receipt to the customer or, in the case of standard requests, even an automatic response.
- trueAct supports multilingualism in text analysis as well as in responses.
Automatic and Self-learning Recognition of Language, Content and Emotions
In the trueAct software the highly performant PIDAS method for the analysis of free text emails is used. It is based on the recognition of specific pattern concepts which are indicative of language, desired service or of emotions. By means of about 20 to 30 email examples per category and language, text analysis can be set up as automated process to the extent that 80% of incoming emails can be categorised correctly straightaway. Emails which subsequently are not or incorrectly categorised can serve as new examples for automatic improvement of the system. New Email categories can also be established anytime. Thereby it is ensured that also existing categories will still be well recognised.
Benefits of the trueAct Email Management Software
With the help of trueAct the following benefits can be achieved for the email response process:
- Manual and partly multiple forwarding is eliminated.
- Emails no longer get lost.
- Prescribed response times are observed and quality of email responses is improved significantly.
- Employees are relieved from routine tasks and have more time for customers.
- Specialists and experts are only consulted if necessary.
- Response time per email is reduced by roughly 30%.
- Performance indicators for measuring services can easily be determined.
These benefits as a whole lead to:
- Significant improvement of efficiency
- Improved employee and customer loyalty
- Increase in sales through improved use of sales potentials in customer service
Fast Return on Investment with trueAct Email Management
The return on investment can already be achieved within the first year of operation. When calculating for an operating time of 3 years, an excellent net present value results, which amounts to a multiple of investments.