Knowledge Management means Bringing Knowledge to the Customer!
Understand Customer Requests by Means of trueAct
With the help of the software module trueAct NLP (Natural Language Processing) written inquiries can be analysed and compared to already existing reference requests. The comparison of patterns (combinations of words) in the knowledge database provides allocation
- to a topic (e.g. complaint)
- to an organisational unit (e.g. order management)
- to a suitable solution for the respective inquiry
Automatic Knowledge Management in Service Organisations with trueAct
The Organisation defines a certain number of customer inquiries (reference requests) which have resulted in a category and re-usable solution. These reference requests are uploaded into trueAct knowledge management. The software automatically identifies set patterns for each category and stores them in the knowledge database together with the respective solution. Patterns are consequently tested by means of the reference requests. The hit ratio generally lies over 80%. By means of manual adjustment of patterns, the hit ratio can be increased further.
Knowledge Support in Email Response
Based on language and content of a customer inquiry the customer service agent is directly provided with suggestions for solution and text modules for response in trueAct. These can be used for the creation of an email response. The process can be automatically complemented with further text blocks for correct greeting and signature. Greeting and signature are taken from customer data and address data of the service agent. Thus, the entire email response can be put together by one single mouse-click.
Knowledge Support in Answering Customer Inquiries by Phone
After automatic identification of the customer calling in (CTI) case templates for frequently submitted inquiries are proposed on the basis of the customer segment to which the caller belongs.
- A case template can contain predefined values for all relevant fields for the description and solution of the case.
- In the template those fields can be selected that are meant to be used for the case to be created.
- If no suitable template exists for the customer inquiry or if the latter does not contain any solution, further possibilities for knowledge support are available.
Automatic or manual Categorisation of Customer Requests
A manually captured customer request can, in the same way as an email, be automatically analysed and categorised content-wise. If no automatic solution is possible, further information can be displayed after automatic or manual categorisation:
- Knowledge-cases (especially «marked», already solved cases that contain a reference solution for specific problems)
- Similar cases (inquiries of other customers that are already being processed and are comparable content-wise)
- Actual mass events (Grouping of cases for common processing and response)
- Links to external knowledge databases (display of suitable knowledge matching the problem from external sources)
Knowledge Management as Self-Service for Customers
By means of a simplified user-interface or on the company website, customers are able to capture their requests on their own via web self-service in trueAct and monitor its processing status. Thereby it is sufficient that the customer describes his requests in his own words.
- The request is analysed and categorised content-wise by trueAct.
- On this basis the customer is proposed suitable solutions, which he can either accept or reject.
- In case of rejection trueAct automatically creates a ticket, which is then assigned to the right contact person in the Service Organisation and further processed there.
- If the proposal is accepted, the ticket is closed right away.
Excite Customers with trueAct
Self-service is virtually the highest level of knowledge support with the highest potential to excite customers. This excellent form of Customer Experience can easily and successfully be realised with the help of knowledge management with trueAct.