Omnichannel Management for all Media
An Example for Customer-focused Omnichannel Management
Customer-focused companies such as for example Sympany Insurances in Basel, therefore rely on web-based Omnichannel Management Solutions like trueAct by PIDAS. They want to properly manage their offered channels and be able to respond to customer inquiries quickly and efficiently. As a matter of principle the indispensable panoramic view of all interactions with or between customers is essential. Thus, Sympany can get to know customers even better and get more information for their customer service. This requires that all the different communication channels are brought together in one Single Point of information (SPOI).
Intelligent Automation for individual Service
The advantages gained by the integration of electronic channels are mainly based on the automation of assignment and forwarding processes. Whoever supports work processes with trueAct omnichannel management can especially profit from the automatic identification of customers and the recognition of his inquiry:
- Every customer-specific interaction is automatically captured and assigned to the most suitable employees in the form of service tickets.
- Automatic capture, categorisation, assignment, solution and response are covered by the module trueAct NLP (Natural Language Processing).
- Self-learning functions of the algorithm moreover allow for a continuous improvement of the recognition rate.
- For the service agent processing of customer inquiries is simplified further by knowledge in the form of automatically proposed solutions, templates, text modules or entire documents.
- The entire case-related communication and correspondence history is completely documented in trueAct within the service ticket.
- Customer feedback is automatically assigned to the respective tickets.
- The processing status of a ticket can be viewed any time and adherence to service levels can be monitored across channels.
Omnichannel Management with trueAct
Through an increase in efficiency and continuous control and optimisation of service quality companies are able to differentiate themselves in the market sustainably. On the basis of a history of all processed inquiries across channels, trueAct omnichannel management helps to generate suitable reports. They provide valuable information regarding customer journey and customer satisfaction. They are an essential basis to make customers your fans!
Omnichannel Management as a Chance
The use of electronic channels is steadily growing and offers various advantages to customers:
- Unlimited availability with regards to time and location
- Variable liability i.e. Anonymity and speed
- Comprehensive offer of competence and information
- Complete documentation, traceability and reliability
Potential for Rationalisation
For Service Organisations Omnichannel Management mainly entails a chance due to its high potential for rationalisation :
- Information about interactions with every individual customer can be brought together completely.
- This permits the Service Organisation to precisely accommodate individual needs.
- For each customer higher customer satisfaction, higher customer acquisition and more sales can be achieved.