Rationalisation and Optimisation through Customer Service Automation
Customer Service Automation with trueAct
- Automatic creation of tickets based on incoming correspondence.
- Automatic response of standard requests via electronic output channel.
- Automatic dispatch of preliminary information and acknowledgements of receipt.
- Automatic update of present cases in case of incoming replies/further questions.
- Automatic assignment of cases to suitable persons depending on language and content of the received inquiry.
- Automatic provision of solution proposals for service agents (knowledge support).
- Direct and automatic response to web-based customer requests (web self-service).
Service Automation with trueAct
Through intelligent service automation high-performance rules for controlling the service workflow can be defined and applied. They relate to the following important parameters:
- Customer segment, service category and priority
- Language of customer and service agent
- Required and available skills
- Actual content of the customer request
Analyse and categorise Customer Requests
Upon receipt via electronic channels the content of a customer request can be automatically analysed and categorised by means of the customer service automation with trueAct. Also emotions can be recognised. This is referred to as Natural Language Processing (NLP). The trueAct NLP solution by PIDAS is based on the recognition of conceptual patterns. It understands the customer request based on a largely automatic self-learning configuration, entirely independent of language or mode of expression (e.g. the use of synonyms). Also typos such as transposed letters are recognised.
Customer Service Automation for efficient Customer Experience Management
Successful organisations align strategy, people, organisation and technology with the targeted management of customer experiences (Customer Experience Management, i.e. CEM). In the context of the so-called Service 4.0 the service organisation no longer only communicates with customers. Also products used by the customer and integrated into the internet (Internet of Things, i.e. IoT) are included bi-directionally. This provides additional potential for an increase in efficiency. This includes the automatic and intelligent processing of error messages and alarms, remote service as well as proactive and preventive services. In ideal cases, problems are solved before they are noticed by the customer.